CrispAds Blog Ads

Monday, February 13, 2006

Dick Cheney Shoots A Guy... All By Himself!!

Okay... I read the other day that Dick Cheney shot a fellow hunter over the weekend and I laughed. Dick actually shot someone for once instead of sending thousands of American citizens overseas to do it for him! Then I read that they waited 24 hours to tell anybody... and I said to myself, "Eh... What's new?" Then I read this. The White House is now saying that Cheney is not at fault for shooting the hunter and it is actually the hunter who got shot's fault. Let's see here... shifting the blame... where have I seen that before?


Iraq.

New Orleans.

The economy.

Carlos Mencia getting his own show on Comedy Central... well, I guess that really wasn't thier fault, but I still hate that fat idiot.



So what happened Cheney, did he jump in front of your gun??

Did he look like a quail?

Did he tell you to shoot him?

Were you jealous of everybody else getting to shoot them some terrorists up in the Middle East???

Hey you, Dick! I decided to put my MS Paint skills to good use and help you out a little for the next time you go hunting:





Seriously, though, how do you justify shooting a person instead of a bird. It's not that hard to tell the difference between the two. Oh, what's that you say? You got the bird? Oh well that makes it all okay! He got the bird, too!! What a relief! Now you have something to eat while you ruin America!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ethan Lee Vita said...

It was an accident. Cheney stayed with him in the hospital until he had to return to D.C. Another thing is that it was shrapnel, not a bullet wound.

11:26 PM  
Blogger thosegoldfishes said...

It doesn't matter whether or not if it was an accident. I don't care that he shot the guy. It 's the fact that he waited 24 hours to notify anyone and then blamed the guy he shot for getting shot! Everybody knows that it was an accident.

7:15 AM  
Blogger Ssssteve said...

He doesn't need to inform you that he shot someone. Did they wait 24 hrs to get him medical attention? Nope. The only people that needed to be told were the authorities and this guys family. And last I checked you were neither. And neither was I. Vice president Cheney did nothing wrong and he is not screwing up this country! He is the vice president Get over it! And the part you wrote on Christianity was wrong and you should be ashamed. Stop painting every one with a broad brush. I don't sexually assault little boys. No one in the church I go to has either. My dad is the pastor he has not sexually abused any one. And I am not for the Death Penalty, there is another spot where your wrong. Should someone pay for the crimes they commit? Why yes! Should we take a life for a life? No. Is there provision in the Bible for defending your country? I believe so. Keep trying though.

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So nice to see the worshippers are going to worship no matter what.

You're right, Shrubberals. Nothing wrong with having "a beer" and picking up a gun. We already know Crooked Lip's fondness for "a beer" from his multiple DUI convictions. No reason at all to not believe it was just "a beer" this time, is there?

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home